Harrison's Power Treats
Harrison's Power Treats with Certified Organic Brazilian Red Palm Fruit Oil can be fed as a treat, or supplement to your bird's diet. Power Treats are a coarse pellet size for all medium and large birds, but can be broken into smaller pieces for smaller birds.
- Can be used as the only food source to aid in weaning, changing a bird’s diet from seeds to Harrison’s Bird Foods or as a supplement for birds already fed Harrison’s Bird Foods that need extra energy following an illness.
- Beneficial to birds with dry flaky skin (beak, nails), balding of the feet, lack of sheen and proper color to feathers.
- Beneficial to most aging birds.
- Beneficial to certain species known to eat high oil diets.
- High antioxidant content (vitamin E and coenzyme Q10).
- High carotenoid content (precursors to vitamin A).
- Good balance of essential fatty acids.
- Storage: Harrison's Bird Foods do not contain artificial preservatives. Once opened, a bag of Harrison's can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer to help maintain freshness.
Available in a one pound size bag
*Corn, *Peanut Kernels, *Sugar, *Tapioca Maltodextrin, *Hulled Gray Millet, *Sunflower Kernels, *Hull-less Barley, Peas, *Lentils, *Palm Fruit Oil, *Toasted Oat Groats, *Brown Rice, *Chia, *Alfalfa, *Bentonite, Calcium Carbonate, *Sea Kelp, Mixed Tocopherols (a source of Vitamin E), Salt, *Algae Meal, Vitamin/Mineral Supplement (Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate and *Sunflower Oil).
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min.) 13%, crude fat (min.) 15%, crude fiber (max.) 7%, moisture (max.) 10%